top of page

NOTICE of the City of New Kensington’s Section 504 Officer and Process for Grievance

Pursuant to Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and its implementing regulations ("Section 504"), no otherwise qualified individual with a disability shall, solely by reason of his/her disability, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance.

The City of New Kensington does not discriminate in access to, participation in, or treatment, or employment in, its programs or activities. The City of New Kensington’s Section 504 Officer is Dennis Scarpiniti. The Officer can be reached at the below address.

Grievance Procedures for any person who believes that s/he has been discriminated against or denied equal opportunity or access to programs or services may file a complaint, which shall be referred to as a grievance, by contacting the 504 Officer. Grievance procedures and complaint forms may be requested from the offices of the City of New Kensington, City Clerk’s office, by telephone, email or in person, as follows:

Section 504 Officer: Dennis Scarpiniti

City Hall, ATTN: City Clerk

301 11th Street, New Kensington PA 15068

TTD Users: PA Relay Center 7-1-1.


U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development FHEO/Regional III Office Mid-Atlantic Office

100 Penn Square East, 12th Floor

Philadelphia, PA 19107

(215) 861-7643

Fax: (215) 656-3449

TTY: (800) 927-9275


U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development PITTSBURGH FHEO FIELD OFFICE

Moorhead Federal Building

1000 Liberty Avenue

Pittsburgh, PA 15222

(412) 644-5449 or (412) 644-6353

Fax: (412) 644-6516

TTY: (800) 927-9275

21 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page